- Create a variable grade.
- Double click grade to display the scroll bar.
- When the green flag is clicked, the program should look at the value of grade and the sprite should respond with a letter as follows:
- A: Greater than 89
- B: greater than 79 AND less than 90
- C: greater than 69 AND less than 80
- D: greater than 59 AND less than 70
- F: less than 60
At Crazy High School, students only qualify for tutoring if they have a B OR a D. After it says the grade, make your program say "You qualify for tutoring" if the grade is a B OR D. Do this using an "OR" conditional.
Add your Grades program to this studio.