Answer these questions on paper:
- Look at the scripts for the pinball. How did the author simulate gravity?
- How does the ball know when to "bounce" off of something?
- Does the ball always bounce the same way when it hits something?
- How do you think the ball determines which direction to bounce?
- What's the purpose of the purple line at the very bottom of the game?
- What other features do you think would make this game better?
Make these changes to this Scratch Project (make a remix):
- Add scoring to the game
- Decide the points a player gets when they hit different bumpers
- Display the score to the player